Single headed disc grinders use horizontally rotating discs to perform a multitude of tasks, from light texturing to open the pores of the surface, to the removal of paints and thin coatings. The key to their versatility are the grinding attachments, which are available in a variety of types and grits to suit different applications.
WHERE CAN SINGLE DISC GRINDING BE USED FOR?
- Grinding technique through diamond discs which doesn’t generate any vibration
- They are often used as a first step before floor polishing
- Ideal for leveling any uneven floors without having to remove too much material
- Perfect for the removal of old paints / coatings / glues
- Allows you to reduce the amount of coating required (paint or resin) for your new floor
- Can be used for grinding confined areas, corners and edges
- Blastrac single disc floor grinders are dust free, when connected to a Blastrac dust collector