Blastrac is the market leader in the production of single disc floor grinding machines. Thousands of customers around the world are working with our single disc grinders. They have a solid reputation for quality of work produced on industrial flooring, but also in decontamination and demolition markets. Our single disc floor grinders are available in many sizes and electric or petrol powered, they can work anytime and anywhere.
WHAT IS SINGLE DISC GRINDING?
Blastrac single disc floor grinders use horizontally rotating discs to perform a multitude of tasks, from light texturing to open the pores of the surface, to the removal of paints and coatings. The single grinding head allows all the pressure of the machine to be distributed onto the one diamond disc in use making single disc grinders perfect for aggressive grinding. The key of the versatility of our single disc grinding machines are the grinding attachments, which are available in a variety of types and grits to suit different applications.
WHERE CAN SINGLE DISC GRINDING BE USED FOR?
- Grinding technique through diamond discs which doesn’t generate any vibration
- They are often used as a first step before floor polishing
- Ideal for leveling any uneven floors without having to remove too much material
- Perfect for the removal of old paints / coatings / glues
- Allows you to reduce the amount of coating required (paint or resin) for your new floor
- Can be used for grinding confined areas, corners and edges
- Blastrac single disc floor grinders are dust free, when connected to a Blastrac dust collector