Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are equipped with a patented planetary grinding system. All Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are equipped with three grinding plates, this ensures that the grinding head will always follow the floor and gives the best possible result. Blastrac triple disc grinders have a proven reputation for quality of work produced on decontamination and demolition markets. Available in many sizes and electric powered versions they can work anytime and anywhere. The width of each grinding disc depends on the size of the triple disc grinding machine. Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are almost dust free, when connected to a Blastrac dust collector.
WHAT IS TRIPLE DISC GRINDING?
Blastrac triple disc floor grinders have three grinding plates equipped with diamond grinding tools that rotate to perform many different applications. Because of their three heads, triple disc grinders always follow the floor and give the best possible result when it comes to grind floors. The 3 planetary rotating discs in each Blastrac triple disc grinder provide maximum coverage and effective pressure distribution. With the same triple disc grinding machine, it is possible to carry out a lot of applications depending on the grinding tools you use: diamond wings, polishing pads, ceramic pads, bush hammering tools.
WHERE CAN TRIPLE DISC GRINDERS BE USED FOR?
- Grinding with diamond discs which doesn’t generate any vibration
- They are often used for floor polishing
- Perfect for the removal of old paints / coatings / glues
- Allows you to reduce the amount of coating required (paint or resin) for your new floor
- Can be used for grinding large floors
- Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are almost dust free, when connected to a Blastrac dust collector