Blastrac was the inventor of the first mobile shot blasting machine and now offers a large range of shot blasting equipment, ranging from the 1-5HH handheld model to the big 2-48DS shot blaster. All Blastrac shot blasting machines are characterized by their maneuverability, precision and versatility. With all our shot blasters, you are able to work in a dust free environment when they are connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector. Depending on the type of projects you are working on, we have the best shot blasting machine for you!
WHAT IS SHOT BLASTING?
Blastrac closed circuit shot blasting machines throw a large amount of steel shot at very high speed by centrifugal force at the surface. After the steel abrasive hits the surface, the shot blaster recycles the media. Dust and contaminants are removed by an air wash separator and are removed to a dedicated Blastrac dust collector. This makes the shot blasting process almost dust-free in operation. Blasting floors with steel shot is the most environmentally friendly abrasive blasting method there is, because there is no use of chemical products and no waste of valuable drinking water.
WHERE CAN SHOT BLASTING BE USED FOR?
- To clean and prepare surfaces | such as steel, concrete and asphalt.
- To remove top layers | like paint and epoxy.
- To remove markings & rubber | from highways, runways, industrial floors and more.
- To improve skid resistance | on surfaces such as sidewalks, bike paths, roads and runways.
- To generate optical and aesthetics effects | on surfaces like roads, highways and runways.