The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
200VMB Steel BlasterA vertical steel blaster, working width 200 mm
Fast, effective and with a working width of 200mm, the Blastrac 200VMB is perfect for all vertical steel & concrete blast cleaning machine, designed to clean vertical surfaces, such as oil / storage / water tank shells, ship hulls and many more. It is remote controlled for operator safety, comfort, and productivity. The Blastrac 200VMB is able to blast both moving up and down.
Advantages of the 200VMB Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale on steel and concrete surfaces.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly remote control panel.
- Perfect for small size vertical surfaces on concrete & steel.
- Compact machine that can access to narrow spaces (blasting width of 20cm).
- Low operating costs because of the abrasive recycling.
- Remotely controlled from a mobile work station in order to protect the health of the operators.
|726 mm | 635 mm | 839 mm|
|Up to 10 m²/h on steel (SA 2,5) | Up to 40 m²/h on concrete | Electric / 0,2 - 20 m/min|
|7,5 kW | 400 V | 50 Hz | 32 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,2 - 0,5 kg/m²|
|Steel | Concrete|