The Blastrac 350E Steel Shot blaster is perfect for small and medium sized jobs. Its modular construction allows for it to be easily disassembled and reassembled through a space of 600 mm.
The 350E steel blast-cleaning machine is especially designed to be used on internal tank bottoms or tank roofs and can equally be used on ship decks, steel plates, oil platform helicopter decks and walkways, bridge decks, navy ship decks and steel floors. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 350e Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Modular construction: allows the machine to be disassembled in only a few parts to pass through a Ø 600mm storage tank access hatch.
- Electrical drive system with special gear which can due to this also be used for tank slope blasting.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale.
- Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank blasting.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
|1.350 mm | 650 mm | 1.100 mm|
|Up to 38 M²/H on steel (SA 2,5) | Electric / 1 - 15 M/MIN|
|11 KW | 400 V | 50/60 HZ | 32 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,2 - 0,5 kg/m²|