The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank and oil platform blasting. The Blastrac 350 EX is equipped with explosion proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion proof electrical motors.
Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 350EX Steel blaster:
- Especially designed explosion proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion proof electrical motors.
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Modular construction: allows the machine to be disassembled in only a few parts to pass through a Ø 600mm storage tank access hatch.
- Electrical drive system with special gear which can also be used for tank slope blasting.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale.
- Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank blasting.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
- Especially designed to be used on internal tank bottoms & tank roofs and can be used as well on: ship decks, steel plates, platforms, oil platform helpdesks, oil platform walkways, smoke tracks, bridge decks, navy ship decks and steel floors.
|1.204 mm | 660 mm | 1.227 mm|
|Up to 38 M²/H on steel (SA 2,5) | Electric / 1 - 15 M/MIN|
|11 kW | 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 63 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,1 - 0,5 KG/M²|