Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank and oil platform blasting. The Blastrac 350 EX is equipped with explosion proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion proof electrical motors.
Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 350EX Steel blaster:
- Especially designed explosion proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion proof electrical motors.
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Modular construction: allows the machine to be disassembled in only a few parts to pass through a Ø 600mm storage tank access hatch.
- Electrical drive system with special gear which can also be used for tank slope blasting.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale.
- Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank blasting.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
- Especially designed to be used on internal tank bottoms & tank roofs and can be used as well on: ship decks, steel plates, platforms, oil platform helpdesks, oil platform walkways, smoke tracks, bridge decks, navy ship decks and steel floors.
|1.204 mm | 660 mm | 1.227 mm|
|Up to 38 M²/H on steel (SA 2,5) | Electric / 1 - 15 M/MIN|
|11 kW | 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 63 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,2 - 0,5 KG/M²|