The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The Blastrac 350S steel blast cleaning machine is the hydraulic version of the Blastrac 350E. With its 350mm working width and increased productivity, the 350S will reduce time on the job and maintenance costs.
The Blastrac 350S steel blast cleaning machine is ideal for the use on horizontal steel surfaces, like; ship decks, steel plates, oil platforms helicopter decks and walkways and bridge decks. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 350S Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Hydraulic drive system.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale on steel and concrete surfaces.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
- Especially designed to be used on ship decks, steel plates, platforms, oil platform helicopter decks, oil platform walkways, bridge decks, navy ship decks and steel floors.
|1.350 mm | 650 mm | 1.100 mm|
|Up to 38 M²/H on steel (SA 2,5) | Hydraulic / 1 - 30 M/MIN|
|11 kW | 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 32 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,1 - 0,5 kg/m²|
|Steel | Concrete|