The Blastrac 350S steel blast cleaning machine is the hydraulic version of the Blastrac 350E.
Its modular construction allows for it to be easily disassembled and reassembled through a space of 600mm.
The Blastrac 350S steel blast cleaning machine is ideal for the use on horizontal steel surfaces, like; ship decks, steel plates, oil platforms helicopter decks and walkways and bridge decks. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 350S Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Hydraulic drive system.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale on steel and concrete surfaces.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel.
- Especially designed to be used on ship decks, steel plates, platforms, oil platform helicopter decks, oil platform walkways, bridge decks, navy ship decks and steel floors.
|1.350 mm | 650 mm | 1.100 mm|
|Up to 38 M²/H on steel (SA 2,5) | Hydraulic / 1 - 30 M/MIN|
|11 kW | 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 32 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,2 - 0,5 kg/m²|
|Steel | Concrete|