The Blastrac 500E Global steel blast cleaning machine has a great production width the 500E boasts a higher productivity rate for larger jobs. The 500E has an easily assembled modular construction to allow it to pass through narrow openings and hard to reach places for steel cleaning. The Blastrac 500E steel blast cleaning machine is ideal for large horizontal steel surfaces, like; ship decks, steel plates, oil platforms helicopter decks and walkways and bridge decks. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 500S (60HZ) Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Modular construction: allows the machine to be disassembled in only a few parts to pass through a Ø 600mm storage tank access hatch.
- Electrical drive system with special gear which can due to this also be used for tank slope blasting.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale.
- Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank blasting.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel
- Low height (1.460 mm or 1.270 mm) achievable with standard or special lower adaptor system.
|1.569 mm | 740 mm | 1.672 mm|
|Up to 75 m²/h on steel | Electric / 1 - 15 m/min|
|21,3 kW | 400 V | 60 Hz | 63 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,1 - 0,5 kg/m²|