The Blastrac 500S is an hydraulic driven steel blast cleaning machine. With its 500mm working width and increased productivity, the 500S will reduce time on the job and maintenance costs. Similar to the 350S, the Blastrac 500S steel blast cleaning machine is ideally suited for medium and large sized horizontal steel cleaning jobs and applications, like; ship decks, steel plates, oil platforms helicopter decks and walkways and bridge decks. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
Advantages of the 500S (50HZ) Steel blaster:
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Hydraulic drive system.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust and mill scale.
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel
|1.560 mm | 750 mm | 1.650 mm|
|Up to 75 m²/h on steel (SA 2,5) | Hydraulic / 1 - 15 m/min|
|22 kW | 400 V | 50 Hz | 63 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|0,1 - 0,5 kg/m²|
|Steel | Concrete|