The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The Blastrac BDC-3155HCA is a heavy duty dust collection system especially designed for asbestos abatement (according to TRGS 519). It is equipped with a Longopac bagging system, which is easy to mount and handle. Thanks to this system, there is no contact between the operator and the dust, creating a safe working environment.
Advantages of the BDC-3155HCA Dust Collector:
- TRGS 519 asbestos certified
- Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) (tested safety) marking
- Only available with the Longopac system
- Easy to clean using the manual hand shaker
- Equipped with M-class filter and secondary H-class 14 filter
|450 m³/h | 300 hPa | 1 powerful motor|
|685 mm | 1.350 mm | 1.640 mm|
|M-class star filter | HEPA filter | Manual shaker on top | H-class asbestos|
|5,5 kW | 400 V | 50 Hz | 9,5 A | Three phase|
|Endless bagging system | Adjustable capacity up to 25 kg|
|Large size Grinders and Scarifiers | Medium size Shot blasters|