The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The Blastrac BMC-335ELITE is a new heavy duty electric shaver. It is the answer to the toughest sawing needs. Its increased weight allows it to generate more efficient sawing action. It is equipped with a 15 kW sawing motor and an electrical drive system which saves the operator from having permanent contact with the handle: ergonomic operations, easy adjustable speed & tracking, able to turn 360 degrees. In addition, the drum housing, which is surrounding by dust seals, is mounted in the frame by torque bushes for lowering the vibration level.
Due to its special made dust extract system inside the drum housing, the BMC-335ELITE shaver is dust free when connected to the appropriate Blastrac dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of drums & blades, which provides the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
Advantages of the BMC-335ELITE Shaver:
- 3 swivel front wheels for better levelling of the machine when driving in sawing path
- Direction indicator for your sawing path
- Optimized traction thanks to 2 big drive wheels and 2 powerful electric motors
- 1 lifting eye for complete machine
- Special operating handle with depth indicator and ergonomic integrated control panel which reduces vibrations
- Big dust hose connection Ø100 mm for better suction performance
- Foot pedal to easily tilt back the machine
|430 kg excl. drum 493 kg incl. full drum|
|1.315 mm | 659 mm | 1.187 mm|
|Up to 80 m²/h on concrete|
|16 kW | 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 31 A - 63 A Connection | Three Phase (15 kW Sawing Motor)|
|Forward (Electrically Driven)|
|Concrete | Stone | Asphalt|