The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The BPS-LP-0020 has been especially designed to work in combination with small Blastrac dust collectors. It is a userfriendly pre-separator due to its extremely low weight. This pre-separator can triple the lifetime of your dust collector filters because it captures up to 95% of dust (measurement made with 2 meters dust hose between the dust collector and the BPSLP-0020 pre-separator).
The separator is multi-usable due to the handy trolley system. The trolley can be used as stand-alone but also with hook-on system which makes it possible to attach the separator to the BDC-122 and the BDC-133. The Blastrac BPS-LP-0020 is equipped with a Longopac bagging system, which is easy to mount and handle. Thanks to this system, the operators have no more contact with the dust in their direct vicinity.
Advantages of the BPS-LP-0020 Pre-Separator:
- The separator is made from sustainable and environmentally friendly lightweight plastic materials that are recyclable (only 6,5 kg)
- Useful tube on the frame for the tiewraps & scissors for Longopac
- The position of the wheels is adjustable in order to attach easily the pre-separator to the BDC-122 & BDC-133
- The manually operated valve ensures that the full Longopac bag can be changed while the dust collector remains on, then reducing downtime
- The turntable mounted on the trolley serves as an ergonomic advantage to easily turn the full Longopac bag and close it in an easy way
|25,5 kg (only 7 kg without frame)|
|740 mm | 590 mm | 1.880 mm|
|Endless bagging system | Adjustable capacity up to 25 kg|
|BDC-122HC | BDC-133HCUD|