Blastrac was the inventor of the first mobile shot blast cleaning machine in the early ‘80s. Since then, our company has evolved a lot and is well-known and appreciated by contractors and users all over the world for our comprehensive range of professional equipment to prepare and maintain any floor and surface. With more than 50 different in-house produced surface preparation machines, Blastrac has the biggest range of surface preparation machines available on the market.
Using Multiple Technologies
Together with having years of experience and having a close relationship with our customers, we know that just one technique doesn’t do the job if you want to do surface preparation the right way. Using multiple surface preparation technologies means: A better looking finished result, Lower expenses on tools, Lower expenses on valuable time, Lower maintenance costs in the future
TO CLEAN AND RETEXTURE CONCRETE OR ASPHALT
Blastrac closed circuit media blasting machines throw a large amount of steel abrasive media by centrifugal force at the surface.
After the steel abrasive hits the surface, the shot blaster recycles the media. Dust and contaminants are removed by an air wash separator and are removed to a dedicated Blastrac dust collector. This makes the process almost dust free in operation. Blasting with steel shot is the most environmentally friendly abrasive blasting method there is, because there is no use of chemical products and no waste of valuable drinking water.
- To clean and prepare surfaces | such as steel, concrete and asphalt.
- To remove top layers | like paint and epoxy.
- To remove markings & rubber | from highways, runways, industrial floors and more.
- To improve skid resistance | on surfaces such as sidewalks, bike paths, roads and runways.
- To generate optical and aesthetics effects | on surfaces like roads, highways and runways.
Click here for our complete range of Shot Blasting machines
TO REMOVE COATINGS & PAINT FROM STEEL SURFACES
Blastrac is the most experienced manufacturer of steel blast-cleaning machines in the world, all of the machines are designed for high quality and efficient performance with engineered durability.
In addition, Blastrac steel blast-cleaning machines are designed to comply with stringent industry standards for environmental friendliness and safety. Each unit has an integrated dust collection systems for work place safety and cleanliness. Ideal for applications such as:
- Oil storage tanks & pipelines
- Ship decks, hulls, and other steel surfaces
- Off shore platforms, including helicopter landing pads
- Specialized tools for specific jobs, such as underside ship bottom cleaning
- A wide selection of vertical and horizontal steel surfaces
Click here for our complete range of Steel Blasting machines
SINGLE DISC GRINDING
TO LEVEL UNEVEN FLOORS AND REMOVE THICK COATINGS
Blastrac is the market leader in the production of single disc floor grinding machines.
Thousands of customers around the world are working with our floor grinders. They have a solid reputation for quality of work produced on industrial, and decorative flooring, but also in decontamination and demolition markets. Available in many sizes and electric powered versions they can work any time and anywhere.
- Ideal for leveling any uneven floors without having to remove too much material
- Perfect for the removal of old paints / coatings / glues
Click here for our complete range of Single Disc Grinding machines
TRIPLE DISC GRINDERS/POLISHING
FOR GRINDING AND POLISHING LARGE FLOORS / SURFACES
Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are equipped with a patented planetary grinding system.
This planetary grinding system is the most solid grinding principle on the market. All Blastrac triple disc floor grinders are equipped with three grinding plates, this ensures that the grinding head will always follow the floor and gives the best possible result. All triple disc grinders are suitable for the Diamag adapter plates for diamond grinding tools. Blastrac triple disc grinders have a proven reputation for quality of work produced on industrial, decorative flooring, but also in the decontamination and demolition markets. Available in many sizes and electric powered versions they can work any time and anywhere.
- Grinding with diamond discs which doesn’t generate any vibration
- They are often used for floor polishing
- Can be used for grinding large floors
- Allows you to reduce the amount of coating required (paint or resin) for your new floor
THE EASIEST WAY TO TEXTURIZE STONE, CONCRETE & ASPHALT
Bush-hammering concrete is a process which enables you to achieve a similar effect as natural cut stone, with a concrete surface as basis.
The concrete is poured and mechanically abraded in order to give an authentic effect to outdoor areas. The bush-hammered concrete is the ideal solution for people who want to have a natural effect less smooth than the polished concrete, less rough than the brushed or blasted concrete and less decorative than the stamped concrete.
- Make safety anti-slip surfaces on marble, granite and natural stones
- Remove glue, varnish and resin coating
- Break-down thick coating difficult to remove with normal diamond tools
TO LEVEL LARGE SURFACES OR REMOVE THICK COATINGS
With scarifying, cutters are loosely fitted on lateral shafts which are then placed inside a drum housing.
The drum is placed inside the machine and once the machine is switched on, the rotating drum generates centrifugal force which ‘throws’ the cutter at the surface, causing a mechanical cutting action. Dust and contaminants are moved to a dedicated Blastrac dust collector. This makes the process almost dust free in operation. Scarifying can be used for:
- To remove difficult coatings | such as glues, rubber, and other coatings from floors
- To remove hard and thick layers | of for example concrete and asphalt on highways and runways
Click here for our complete range of Scarifying machines
USED FOR THE REMOVAL OF FLOOR COVERINGS
Blastrac offers a complete range of stripping machinery and tools for the removal of bonded & soft floor coverings.
From the small but powerful walk behind stripper with a width of 305 mm to the heavy duty ride-on unit with a width of up to 690 mm, there is a Blastrac floor stripper to match every requirements. Our floor stripping machines are ideally suited for renovation jobs. They are very efficient, silent and easy to manoeuvre. These Blastrac machines are able to remove most (old) floor coverings such as hardwood parquet, ceramics, linoleum, vinyl, carpet, wove floor, glue, and roofing materials.
- There is no emission and they are extremely silent. This allows work to continue with other trades and personnel in the vicinity.
- Including linoleum, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles, resins and bituminised coatings.
- They simply pass through standard doors and move into lifts. For this reason they are ideal for renovation jobs on upper floors and limited access areas.
Click here for our complete range of Floor Stripping machines